Speechless Wednesday


I added a photo a few weeks back for "Wordless Wednesday," something I've seen other bloggers do. Something I'd like to keep up occasionally.


But not today...


I had another picture in mind for today's Wordless Wednesday post -- until I checked the mailbox today. Instead of the usual bills and adverts, I pulled out a little brown box from Bremen, Germany. Stuffed to the gills with individually orange-paper-wrapped gifts of incredible merino lace yarns, Hachez chocolates (one is strawberries & pepper!!), patterns, and other little goodies, I just had to post the photo. Lovely package from my Amazing Lace knitting swap partner, Angela :)


Can't wait to start knitting!!


Oh, by the way, I hid the Hachez chocolates in my office...heh heh heh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message :)